Stumped by sewing!

Hey Ladies! So I have been wanting to learn how to sew for A LONG TIME! My mom is an amazing seamstress...so is my sister in law. They both do beautiful things and I have always just let them do projects for me and never tried to learn how to sew on my own. Well I've decided that now is the time and I'm done making excuses! I found a super inexpensive (thats how I like it) Brother sewing machine at Walmart.com that I'm gonna get. Its a great beginner machine and got a lot of great reviews for ease of use and design...and it comes with a dvd and manual so I'll have instructions! Yay for Walmart! (actually I hate Walmart as a general rule...but I might change my mind now). I'm going to get the machine today and set it up and do a simple pillow project. We'll see how it turns out...Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck from the world's worst sewer who also broke down and bought a little cheapie sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I've been wanting to get back into sewing lately, I just don't seem to have any time.

    ReplyDelete